The N2 Region newsletter is published 4 times a year – Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
To submit an article, news and/or photos to the newsletter, please email the Regional Coordinator.
If you would like to receive the newsletter via email, please leave a comment in the form below.
In this issue: NAME Day 2021. Good Sam Show update. Board meeting summary. Clubs continue to find ways to share their passion for minis, Updates to the calendar of miniature events. Members share photos of their recent projects.
- Spring: Preparations are underway for the many mini events happening in our area this Spring, NAME Board meeting summary, State Rep reports… and more
- Winter; Miniature events go online. Learn about the various ways to connect with the NAME community via the web. Members share photos of their recent projects.
Fall: A memorial tribute to JoAnn Jacot, NAME Board meeting summary, Mini event updates, NAME Day online event, State Rep reports… and more.
Summer: Mini event cancellations and updates, ways to enjoy miniatures while staying home, NAME Day updates, NAME Board meeting summary, State Rep reports… and more
Spring: Preparations are underway for the many mini events happening in our area this Spring, NAME Board meeting summary, State Rep reports… and more
- Winter: Barbara visits the NAME Small Scales Houseparty in Pittsburgh, NAME Board meeting summary, State Rep reports, Upcoming events… and more.
- Fall: Highlights from the NAME National Convention in Nashville, NAME Board meeting summary, Summer at Tahoe highlights, State Rep reports, Good Sam
Show updates, upcoming NAME Day events, Fresno Show rescheduled… and more.
- Summer: NAME Day 2019 kits for sale, Upcoming area mini events, NAME Board meeting summary, State Rep reports… and more.
- Spring: Regional Coordinator needed, NAME Online Houseparty, upcoming area workshops and mini sales, NAME Day 2019 announced, Region N2 helps friends affected by the Camp Fire, NAME Board meeting summary, State Rep reports…
- Winter: Achievement in Miniature (AIM) forms due, miniaturists affected by the Camp fire, In memoriam of Eve Sodol, NAME Day reports, Upcoming events: NAME convention, houseparties, MiniCals workshops, True2Scale workshop…
- Fall: new Regional Coordinator announcement, Here and There with Barbara, In memoriam of Eve Karoblis-Mabe, Board Meeting summary, State Rep reports, NAME Day 2018 events, 5th Annual Miniature Show and Sale in Sebastopol, Good Sam Show announcements…
- Summer: State Reps needed, Miniature Gazette Editor wanted, Board meeting summary, Laura Siebert’s trip to Chicago, State Rep reports, register for Summer in Tahoe, participate in NAME Day, MiniCals June workshop, Miniatures in the Wine Country shows, Miniature Mania Show cancelled, Good Sam Show announcement…
- Spring: Here and There with Barbara and NAME, NAME Board meeting summary, NAME Day 2018 Announced, Good Sam Show update, upcoming MiniCals workshops, Miniatures in the Wine Country Shows info…
- Winter: Highlights from the Sacramento Houseparty, NAME Board meeting summary, State Rep reports, upcoming MiniCals workshops, Wine Country Sales and Show info…
- Fall: Highlights from the Alexandria National Convention, NAME Board meeting summary, State Rep reports, NAME Day events, Good Sam info, CHAMPs Show info…
- Summer: Highlights from the Sacramento Houseparty, CHAMPS Miniature Show info, NAME Day announcement, Good Sam Workshops and Academy Classes info, Club reports…
- Spring: Updates from the Sacramento Houseparty Committee; State Rep Reports/Club News; Memories of Cary Yerves; MiniCals workshops; Good Sam Show update; Registration form for Sacramento Houseparty.
- Winter: State Reps needed in Marin/Napa Valley, San Francisco, and South Bay Peninsula; New CHAMPS Show organizer; NAME Day reports; Mini Cals workshops; Dollhouse Toolbox Workshop; Good Sam Show report; NAME Men’s Garden Club calendar; club happenings and more.
- Fall: Meet Connie Younker, the returning Regional Coordinator; Sacramento Houseparty update; Seattle Convention reports; NAME Men’s Garden Club calendar; club happenings; upcoming shows…
- Summer: Meet Laura Siebert, the new State Rep for Sacramento, Central Valley and Sierra Foothills; NAME Elects new Board; Sacramento Houseparty update; Club reports and upcoming shows.
- Spring: Upcoming NAME Board election, NAME Day 2016, Stockton show, Morgan Hill classes, Flea Market, and more.
- Winter: Meet the new Welcome Chair, Board Summary Report, Sacramento Regional Housparty update, Club news, NAME Day 2016 announced, Upcoming local events, and more.
- Fall: new Welcome Chair announced, new N2 Region website, New Webmaster, NAME Day 2015 local events, Region N2 Houseparty announcements, and many events happening this Fall in our region.
- Summer: Letter from the NAME Board; N2 open positions; State Rep reports, NAME Day online weekend and NAME Day details; Good Sam 40th birthday; Sacramento Houseparty info; Summer at Tahoe State Day Workshop; shows, sales, workshops, and more.
- Spring: Webmaster and Welcome Chair needed, NAME Day details, Good Sam Show’s 40th birthday, MiniCals events, Summer at Tahoe State Day Workshop registration
- Winter: Welcome Chair is needed; State Rep reports, NAME Day announced; Good Sam 40th birthday; Sacramento Houseparty announced; events, workshops, and more.
- Fall (first issue)